9/11 truther raps about 9/11 truth for 9 hours!

Today, Tuesday 9/22, on the first half-hour of Fair and Balanced, I will be interviewing DJ Green Arrow, homeboy of Chuck D, audio book narrator of David Ray Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor, and world rap record-holder, who broke the rap record by rapping for 9 hours at the We Demand Transparency event in New York City on 9/12/09. Now THAT is one impressive 9/11 truth rap! (Certain family members tell me I could easily break DJ Green Arrow's record if they weren't there to tell me to shut up.)

During the second half-hour, philosophy professor Richard Curtis will set me straight about my latest blog post, in which I spank 9/11 truth movement book researcher Jonathan Kay for his recent over-the-top Zionist propaganda piece "Meet Diana Ralph, the bizarre anti-Israeli conspiracy theorist who charmed the United Church of Canada" . Richard Curtis says Kay's on one extreme, I'm on the other, and the truth is somewhere in the Aristotelian juste milieu. Now isn't that just what you'd EXPECT from a philosophy professor...

Fair and Balanced, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon-1 pm Eastern), http://www.noliesradio.org
to be archived for free on-demand listening here.